Traditionally an interview is defined as:
a conversation between two or more people where questions are asked by the interviewer to elicit facts or statements from the interviewee.
I decided to forego the bullshit and have real conversations with other bloggers, because behind the screen, looking past their weird and sometimes puzzling idiosyncrasies they are human beings. So far 100% of the bloggers I talked to have been women, I attribute this predilection to a horrific lack of sexual activity over the last decade that has crippled my will to give a shit about things, that’s neither here nor there. So, here are the Bloggers who I have had lovely conversations with
- The Foxy Lady Herself, Ms Amanda Fox Part 1
- My little Chinese Sister – Emily He Part 1, Part 2
- Suzanita – She is in a class all by her own Part 1
- The Once and Future Cat Lady – Big Mama Smiles Part 1
- A Very Rude Girl Name Shannon Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- The Shaken and Stirred Jen and Tonic – Part 1
- Ms Sexy Time, and old friend – Part 1, Part 2
- The Lovely Alice – She Makes Wonderland look good Part 1
So do you wanna chat with the Mary One ? Do you want to taste a piece of ‘de glory’ ? Just leave and comment with instruction and I will get things going.