I had a little fun with [John] Boehner and told him about the sun tanning tax. He goes, ‘I didn’t know it was in there,’ and I said, ‘Yes, it’s a ten percent tax.’ He goes, ‘Well, that’s not that big of a deal.’ I said, ‘It’s a racist tax.’ He goes, ‘You know what, it is.’ I had an Indian doctor in our office the other day, very dark skin, with two non-dark skin people, and I asked this to him, I said, ‘Have you ever been to a tanning booth?’ and he goes, ‘No, no need.’ So therefore it’s a racist tax and I thought I might need to get to a sun tanning booth so I can come out and say I’ve been disenfranchised because I got taxed because of the color of my skin.
I Didn’t Know
I am speechless. I cannot begin to image the horror. I can only imagine that the creator of the tanning bed/salon to be turning in his well cared-for grave. While I cannot imagine what it is like to be pale-skinned, I cannot even imagine not being satisfied in the skin I am in that I would go to such an extreme as to bake/cook/sauté/fricassee/braise myself.
I have always wondered about tanning in I would imagine, the same way people who tan wonder about my ability to disappear into the night and bed their daughters and sisters without the intention of calling the next day. It’s clear that dark skin is a negative socially, as is a big ass and big lips and yet so many people are willing to bake in the sun, inject toxin into their lips and get butt implants to look sorta of like the very people they have oppressed.
But its not about me, its about the tax on tanning and how it will disrupt the lives of so many Caucasians in American. It seems that James Crow (Jim when you’ve known his as long as I have) has reared his ugly head. I have heard that the inability to tan (as of course the tanning tax will cause) causes the following:
- Caucasians in need of a tan not to vote as much
- Caucasians without a tan will mass migrate to the south where they will accept poorer living condition and jobs, on the edges of cities.
- African Americans will riot, because of all the times Pink Hair Moisturiser and Afro-sheen, and Pharmacy bought Hair Relaxers increased in price in the past, but they didn’t say anything about it.
A call to Arms
Just a few weeks ago the Supreme Court struck down Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act, and Florida my once number destination to party and impregnate redneck women has become in the words of Quentin Tarantino in pulp ficiton, “a dead nigger storage facility.” Now this tanning tax ! I stand with you, the pale minority in this country that cannot stomach yourselves or live without the luxury of tanning bed
- MSNBC’s Michael Eric Dyson On Clarence Thomas: ‘Symbolic Jew Who Sided With Hitler’ To ‘Commit Genocide’ (mediaite.com)
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes down formula that puts heightened scrutiny on Texas under Voting Rights Act; Voter ID law could go into effect soon (trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com)
- Congressman says Obamacare tanning tax is ‘racist’ (tv.msnbc.com)
- Congressman Offers Crack Political Advice To Boehner: Attack Obamacare’s Tanning Tax As Racist (thinkprogress.org)
- Chief Facts On Liquid Sun Spray Tan (brazercris.wordpress.com)
- QOTD: Congressman Ted Yoho (R-Pluto) (digbysblog.blogspot.com)
- Supreme Court Guts Voting Rights Act (oldschool1053.com)
- Republican rep.: Obamacare ‘racist’ because white people use tanning beds (rawstory.com)
- Rep. Ted Yoho: Tanning tax is a racist tax – against white people (washingtonpost.com)
- Resolved: The tanning bed tax is racist against pasty people (dailykos.com)