We have all lived many lives because we each represent a human experience. Long before I was Negro Pete I was a crow. i represented mischief, vision and memory because only one who knows and has sight can be a peace with taking liberties.
That’s why even though I’m centuries old I’ve memories of hitting puberty in the 80 without the proper lower body apparel. Most other times in the history men dressing like my memories say I did would be criminal but Wham was in style so it’s was ok.
Human beings are slowly loosing their connection to us. They don’t understand what i we really are so they turn us into cartoons to put on the sides of trucks and drinks.
They live with all the answers right under their noses and continue to ask for things that don’t help like the guy who asked Santa for salad dressing when he should’ve asked for a couple’s therapist or a cash advance on the latest Sybian for his wife….
Here’s what’s real: Santa however depicted represents paternal benevolence. I’m his helper, i.e memory, knowledge and vision. You nine reindeer are the means through which he can enter into and change people’s lives
Donder and Blitzen (thunder and lighting) together with Cupid represent the catalysing power for sudden change that love can have. Vixen, Comet, Dancer, Prancer, Dasher are various manifestations of the graceful, svelte and nimble movements needed to traverse the ever changing terrain of human existence . Rudolph will always represent the irony of our needs being external to us.
I could sit here and tell you all life’s major secrets like there is no such thing as amateur porn or that you pay extra for oral and not anal on the Island of Lesbos in Greece. Yeah I know!!! or that finally you cannot get tetanus from playing a rusty trombone at most tennis elbow but they’re pills for that.
What good would all that be if you didn’t experience it yourself. Once I took a steamer to Cleveland and it was quite enjoyable. I don’t know what all the hype was about.
We’re not as influential as we once were but humanity cannot run from the truth forever.
So for now let’s leave the major mysteries of life alone, let the lesbos of Lesbos figure out why they irrationally hate it Greek style, the yogurt of course, or why when they cant see the asshole in front of them, they become bad drivers … in foggy weather.
Ask yourself what do you want from life, and will being a real reindeer satisfy you.
Check out Ms. UC Sexy at So I Went Undercover – she’s sexy and a great blogger. If you dislike what I write, direct your hate mail to her because it’s through her blog I learned about BlogFestivus 2012. Here are my other Bloggers who are down this blogFestivus thing and also down with the same sickness I got: awesomeness
- Steve Betz – the holiday mixer.
- Rewind Revise – newly married and on her very own joy train.
- Lenore Diane – thoughts from the Elf Queen herself.
- Shouts from the Abyss – Tom’s on a mission to blighten your holiday season.
- Fix It or Deal – Amy Severson bringing it robot-style.
- Lynn Schneider Books – Lynn, the BlogFestivus newbie.
- 1 Point Perspective – the Bruce Willis of WordPress.
- Joe Owen’s Blog – he’s got forty-something eyes. Not Betty Davis eyes.
- MC’s Whispers – Maria-Christina works in PR. What kind of “spin” will she put on this writing challenge?
- LittleWonder2 – a musical surfing vampire lover. I know.
- Blog It or Lose It! – One word. Minecraft.
- Voice in Me – Reena’s from India…where reindeer go on vacation.
- Apprentice, never master – Gwendolyn, the fearless.
- A Year of Daily Posts – Sarah, the paperback writer (three manuscripts but they count.)
- Diary of a Sensitive Soul – Immie, blogging from the U.K. (Why am I feeling Bruce Springsteen?)
- Dot Knows! – Liz, the life changer.
- k8edid – oh, yes. She did.
- The Day After — A musing wannabe.
- Cupid – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #7 – Donner (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 1: Dasher (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus – Day Six: Parallel Harking (shoutsfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #3 – Prancer (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- Prancer – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #6 – Cupid (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 – Comet (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 – Vixen (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus – Day Two: Dapper Dancer (shoutsfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)