I’ll ask you only one question: given the fact that Santa can make reindeer fly, visit billions of homes in a night, did he really need a red-nose reindeer to guide his sleigh in a storm? I pass it now to Rudolph.
Everything changed for me one day in my teens . It was late night, and many male reindeer were herded together in the barn. There was the general small talk until this buck said: “What’s the smartest organ in a doe’s body?” Everyone stared blankly until he shouted out with glee, “A Buck’s Penis”. Everyone laugh except me. I felt confused. Another buck followed up and said: “How is a lady reindeer, like the box of chicken that humans eat: Once you’re finished with the breasts and the thighs, all you have is a greasy box to put your bone in.”
I walked away.
I always felt I was different, not just sexually, but in terms of how I see things. I knew before anyone that Santa was not a real saint. He was trapsing through Europe before Christianity got here. I want to tell you my story, so that Negro Pete could then tell you the real story about why we do what we do during Christmas.
You’re about to hear about , why Santa really needed me on that slay and about the first Christmas and how we all got involved.
Stayed tuned for more tomorrow
Check out Ms. UC Sexy at So I Went Undercover – she’s sexy and a great blogger. If you dislike what I write, direct your hate mail to her because it’s through her blog I learned about BlogFestivus 2012. Here are my other Bloggers who are down this blogFestivus thing and also down with the same sickness I got: awesomeness
- Steve Betz – the holiday mixer.
- Rewind Revise – newly married and on her very own joy train.
- Lenore Diane – thoughts from the Elf Queen herself.
- Shouts from the Abyss – Tom’s on a mission to blighten your holiday season.
- Fix It or Deal – Amy Severson bringing it robot-style.
- Lynn Schneider Books – Lynn, the BlogFestivus newbie.
- 1 Point Perspective – the Bruce Willis of WordPress.
- Joe Owen’s Blog – he’s got forty-something eyes. Not Betty Davis eyes.
- MC’s Whispers – Maria-Christina works in PR. What kind of “spin” will she put on this writing challenge?
- LittleWonder2 – a musical surfing vampire lover. I know.
- Blog It or Lose It! – One word. Minecraft.
- Voice in Me – Reena’s from India…where reindeer go on vacation.
- Apprentice, never master – Gwendolyn, the fearless.
- A Year of Daily Posts – Sarah, the paperback writer (three manuscripts but they count.)
- Diary of a Sensitive Soul – Immie, blogging from the U.K. (Why am I feeling Bruce Springsteen?)
- Dot Knows! – Liz, the life changer.
- k8edid – oh, yes. She did.
- The Day After — A musing wannabe.
- Cupid – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #7 – Donner (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 1: Dasher (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus – Day Six: Parallel Harking (shoutsfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #3 – Prancer (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- Prancer – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #6 – Cupid (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 – Comet (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 – Vixen (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus – Day Two: Dapper Dancer (shoutsfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)