This far up north, there is a silence that encapsulates every thought, and a stillness that shades the possibility of solace from human eyes.
Today may be our hardest day; we have to come to terms with unfulfillment. Today we have to look at all we wanted to do and become and accept that that time has passed.
I’ll start. Five years ago I adopted a blonde-haired blue-eyed orphan from Lapland. He teenage parents met at a lap-dance . I used magic to convince everyone that I was Don Cheadle. We lived in the USA. I named my son Tyrone, & taught him about Purple Kool-Aid, cocoa butter, and cooling soup. Living pay-check to pay-check, we got to experience the best life had to offer. I mounted a campaign to let people know about poverty, but no one wanted to believe that without me Tyrone would have descended into a life of crime, drug use and promiscuous salad tossing.
My two favourite sisters Donner, Blitzen any thoughts ?
Well I can’t speak for Donner, but we were thrown into Christmas service very young. I wanted so much to travel on my own terms I wanted to live my own life, be a mom, growing old and then going off to that big barn in the sky
- BlogFestivus Day Five – Intervention (blogdramedy.wordpress.com)
- Dasher – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- Comet – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- Vixen – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 1: Dasher (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus #3 – Prancer (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #4 – Vixen (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 intro (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus – Day One: The Gift (blogdramedy.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus – Dancer (k8edid.wordpress.com)
Stayed tuned for more tomorrow
Check out Ms. UC Sexy at So I Went Undercover – she’s sexy and a great blogger. If you dislike what I write, direct your hate mail to her because it’s through her blog I learned about BlogFestivus 2012. Here are my other Bloggers who are down this blogFestivus thing and also down with the same sickness I got: awesomeness
- Steve Betz – the holiday mixer.
- Rewind Revise – newly married and on her very own joy train.
- Lenore Diane – thoughts from the Elf Queen herself.
- Shouts from the Abyss – Tom’s on a mission to blighten your holiday season.
- Fix It or Deal – Amy Severson bringing it robot-style.
- Lynn Schneider Books – Lynn, the BlogFestivus newbie.
- 1 Point Perspective – the Bruce Willis of WordPress.
- Joe Owen’s Blog – he’s got forty-something eyes. Not Betty Davis eyes.
- MC’s Whispers – Maria-Christina works in PR. What kind of “spin” will she put on this writing challenge?
- LittleWonder2 – a musical surfing vampire lover. I know.
- Blog It or Lose It! – One word. Minecraft.
- Voice in Me – Reena’s from India…where reindeer go on vacation.
- Apprentice, never master – Gwendolyn, the fearless.
- A Year of Daily Posts – Sarah, the paperback writer (three manuscripts but they count.)
- Diary of a Sensitive Soul – Immie, blogging from the U.K. (Why am I feeling Bruce Springsteen?)
- Dot Knows! – Liz, the life changer.
- k8edid – oh, yes. She did.
- The Day After — A musing wannabe.