Back for more? It’s ok I still got that suga you came here for, that suga you need, but only a spoonful at a time ‘cuz a mouthful would just be wrong
Things are going better than expected so I’m taking you on a trip. Cupid and Comet this is special because we’re going to Lapland your ancestral home and also the nexus between the world of magic and of science.
Focus on the screen behind me:
Note the use of red, and the wooden pole which has been replaced by a more modern metallic greased pole that smells of ass and desperation
According to movies and people who are into Negros being in them, Negros exist in part to help ladies get their groove back.
I’m taking you to the Saami people who have an intimate understanding of Reindeer, not in way Greek shepherds did when they gave civilization syphilis. You’ll meet many reindeers both magical and non.
You’ll need to visit your collective past to complete this course. According to these records Comet’s and Cupid’s original Finnish names were Kaari and Kaisa both of which mean pure.
it’s gettign late. Let’s get ready to move out in the morning.
Hyvää yötä !!!
Stayed tuned for more tomorrow
Check out Ms. UC Sexy at So I Went Undercover – she’s sexy and a great blogger. If you dislike what I write, direct your hate mail to her because it’s through her blog I learned about BlogFestivus 2012. Here are my other Bloggers who are down this blogFestivus thing and also down with the same sickness I got: awesomeness
- Steve Betz – the holiday mixer.
- Rewind Revise – newly married and on her very own joy train.
- Lenore Diane – thoughts from the Elf Queen herself.
- Shouts from the Abyss – Tom’s on a mission to blighten your holiday season.
- Fix It or Deal – Amy Severson bringing it robot-style.
- Lynn Schneider Books – Lynn, the BlogFestivus newbie.
- 1 Point Perspective – the Bruce Willis of WordPress.
- Joe Owen’s Blog – he’s got forty-something eyes. Not Betty Davis eyes.
- MC’s Whispers – Maria-Christina works in PR. What kind of “spin” will she put on this writing challenge?
- LittleWonder2 – a musical surfing vampire lover. I know.
- Blog It or Lose It! – One word. Minecraft.
- Voice in Me – Reena’s from India…where reindeer go on vacation.
- Apprentice, never master – Gwendolyn, the fearless.
- A Year of Daily Posts – Sarah, the paperback writer (three manuscripts but they count.)
- Diary of a Sensitive Soul – Immie, blogging from the U.K. (Why am I feeling Bruce Springsteen?)
- Dot Knows! – Liz, the life changer.
- k8edid – oh, yes. She did.
- The Day After — A musing wannabe.
- BlogFestivus #4 – Vixen (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 1: Dasher (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 4: Vixen (randomsays.com)
- Dancer – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus #3 – Prancer (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)
- Dasher – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- Prancer – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)