Back for more? It’s ok I still got that suga you came here for, that suga you need, but only a spoonful at a time ‘cuz a mouthful would just be wrong
Dancer you first, then Prancer
I’d be a hand model, let the world know what the Ebony experience is all about
How can you translate that passion to the here and now
As we are unaffected by the recession it’ll be easy to find plenty of hand-jobs.
It’s that easy. Y’all have passions; unique likes that make you who you are. We’ll find what they are and make them work for you. Let’s start with you Vixen.
Vixen, If you were a regular non-magical Negro, reindeer sorry, what would you do? … Don’t know ? …. Hmmm I think your problem is your name.
What do I mean?
Ok….. If I was named Sinbad, I could only be a bullshit comedian or a sailor. As a boy I never wanted a
semenseaman-filled future. Who wants to be a slave to the Sea, that heartless maiden, always tossing guys off… their boats that is, forcing them deeper still into her damp locker.
Back in the Netherlands no one would take you seriously named Vixen. Everyone would think you’re sexually promiscuous and from the leather straps, muzzles and heavy breathing also a
dikedyke. That sets you up for many problems. First of all, every little boy who didn’t understand what homophones were would try to put his finger in you to stop the leaking.
See where I’m going with this ?
Stayed tuned for more tomorrow
Check out Ms. UC Sexy at So I Went Undercover – she’s sexy and a great blogger. If you dislike what I write, direct your hate mail to her because it’s through her blog I learned about BlogFestivus 2012. Here are my other Bloggers who are down this blogFestivus thing and also down with the same sickness I got: awesomeness 🙂
- Steve Betz – the holiday mixer.
- Rewind Revise – newly married and on her very own joy train.
- Lenore Diane – thoughts from the Elf Queen herself.
- Shouts from the Abyss – Tom’s on a mission to blighten your holiday season.
- Fix It or Deal – Amy Severson bringing it robot-style.
- Lynn Schneider Books – Lynn, the BlogFestivus newbie.
- 1 Point Perspective – the Bruce Willis of WordPress.
- Joe Owen’s Blog – he’s got forty-something eyes. Not Betty Davis eyes.
- MC’s Whispers – Maria-Christina works in PR. What kind of “spin” will she put on this writing challenge?
- LittleWonder2 – a musical surfing vampire lover. I know.
- Blog It or Lose It! – One word. Minecraft.
- Voice in Me – Reena’s from India…where reindeer go on vacation.
- Apprentice, never master – Gwendolyn, the fearless.
- A Year of Daily Posts – Sarah, the paperback writer (three manuscripts but they count.)
- Diary of a Sensitive Soul – Immie, blogging from the U.K. (Why am I feeling Bruce Springsteen?)
- Dot Knows! – Liz, the life changer.
- k8edid – oh, yes. She did.
- The Day After — A musing wannabe.
- BlogFestivus – A seasonal short story contest: Dasher (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus, Day Two: Seasons Change (stevebetz.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 2: Dancer (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus Day Two – Resurrection (blogdramedy.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus – Day Two: Dapper Dancer (shoutsfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 1: Dasher (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus – Dancer (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- Dancer – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- Dasher – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- Blogfestivus 2012 (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)