I got a Liebster awards from Ms Sexay UnderCover, I have to nominate 11 people I like and tell you 11 things about me you didn’t know or couldn’t have guessed or imagine if you were high on PCP. First the cool people:
The Cool People I nominate:
- Lady from Manila – She is one of the sweetest people I’ve met online
- Ms 150 Watt Smile – I am guessing she has tons of awards already but wanted to still show some love to Becca, she is one of the coolest people around and I will never look at a pair of long johns the same again thanks to her
- Literary Tiger – She liked Skyfall and is a bibliophile, what’s not to like ?
- WorkSpouseStory – She is all kinds of cool and sincere and knows how to rock sexy shoes. Seriously this was one of the more interesting blogs I came to. She is just a lovely soul
- GreeneyedWrecksBlog – Her blog is a journal and its hard not to get roped in with the simplicity of words, and her straightforward honesty
- cakesandshakes – She scared me for life with a picture of the octomom’s sex face and let me know that big gurls are all the rage now – that’s why I’ve been going so heavy at the gym big girls need love too
- asklotta – Really like the problem solved stamp she uses at the end of a lot of her posts. There is a lot of cool info and things to read there. Check her out
- deliberatedonkey – She is resilient and inspiring in her quest to start a new life for herself. I think everyone should follower her , sometimes when i read her post i want to give her a big hug (yea I said that) esp the post: Really terrible. Something horrible.
- isawbobdylaninaspeedo – Congratulate her on her new job She has a great attitude and I read her post when living from my suitcase gets on my last goddamned nerve
- Daan van den Bergh || He does Fucking Rock!!! – I love his sense of humor – I would down some beer with this guy – that how cool he is
- AliceAtWonmderland || The name says it all, she is cooler than she knows but I don’t tell her, because I dont want the praise to go to her head. I just admire from a distance all her cool stories and sarcastically funny comments
11 things about Me
- I am incredible sore, I worked out like a man possessed last night. It was a back day. I could use a back massage.
- I really like Tiramisu ! It’s fantastic
- I am a little apprehensive about flying soon. I will be taking a 6 hour flight somewhere. Last time I flew I almost bought the farm
- I love classical music my current favorite piece is Ravel’s Bolero orchestrated by von Karajan, 2nd Favorite would Be Paco d Lucia’s guitar part concerto de Aranjuez.
- I don’t and have not watched many movies. Chances are if you are bout to quote from a movie.
- The only reason I keep this blog and haven’t returned to my old one is the love I get here and the freedom to be myself however that manifests itself.
- I haven’t taken a vacation in 7 years and I’m burned out beyond belief. I am going to have a 2 week break soon in about a month. Hopefully this is the beginning of me going on some legendary-adventures.
- My favorite tenor in terms of range and ability to convey subtlety is Jussi Bjorling.
- My parents used to screen every thing I read because they felt that if I read the wrong thing I wouldn’t finish school and would be a vagrant. They had a feeling I was a rabble-rouser
- I do not own or have seen any accolades plaques or achievements I got in school from Elementary to Highschool because they do not belong to me they belong to my father because he undertook the sacrifice of coming to this country so that I can succeed. And though I earned a scholarship to prep school his money paid for the remaining tuition my scholarship didn’t cover.
- I don’t warm up or reheat left overs or any food that was once cooked in the fridge. I just eat them like that. Btw I cannot stand sardines, when thing were bad I had to eat them out of the can with some crappy bread. The smell of can sardines makes me sick