Every season we get great articles telling us how to deal with things. For instance in summer we are told to deal with the heat by going to cool places something most of us would never think of doing. I read an article today about beating the winter blues. Me
Winter can be a challenging time for many people. How do you feel as the days get shorter and colder? Do you gain weight or slack on your workout routine? What is your script about winter that you tell yourself and others?
I never thought the winter cold and day light savings could be tough. I mean with the pilgrims died because the winter was too harsh. Animals even fucking migrate hundreds of miles to warmer places but who would have guessed that winter could be tough on people. Some ways to stay inspired this season according to some BS articles include:
Commit to at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.
Every summer sunset, day at the beach, and lazy outdoor afternoon is just a visualization away. Since you have internalized all of these experiences, a dedicated meditation practice can help you consciously access them.
You are the same person in July as in November. You can actively choose to flip your script about the winter months and create a joyful and inspired fall/winter season this year.
MrMary’s Guide to Beat Winter Blues
These methods are tested and true. I wouldn’t lie to you.
Take Salvia Divinorum – it will take you to places where you’ll liveunbelievably real and magical things — it is a 10 minute experience, but it may as well be the longest and most intense 10 minutes of your life. Salvia Divinorum is not addictive, it is truly impossible to abuse and the risk of permanent damage is none.
Go Fuck Yourself – What? It’s another type of loving relationship based in love and mutual appreciation. You can trust the person . Sorry I’m in a NY state of mind.
Try that on for size
- Depressed Pets Can Receive Simulated Sunlight to Fend Off the Winter Blues Using the First Ever Light Box Designed for Dogs and Cats (prweb.com)
- Pets Can Help You Beat The Winter Blues (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Beauty Cures For Winter Blues (bellasugar.com)
- Pets Can Help You Beat The Winter Blues (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Pets Can Help You Beat The Winter Blues (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Pets Can Help You Beat The Winter Blues (seattle.cbslocal.com)
- Pets Can Help You Beat The Winter Blues (houston.cbslocal.com)
- Pets Can Help You Beat The Winter Blues (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)