We don’t have much in common with Katie Holmes (but what we would do for those cheekbones…). But we and Katie all had the same idea on Wednesday when we awoke to a very cold, very rainy New York City morning: comfort is key.
We at HuffPost Style chose to combat the chill with oversized sweaters, but Katie went bold with the ever controversial leggings-as-pants. The working mom was seen dropping lil’ Suri off at her fancy new school, Avenues (read all about it here) this morning, with Suri looking cute as a button in her preppy uniform.
MrMary Weighs IN
Yeah ladies of the world you don’t have much in common with Katie Holmes. Let’s see:
- She is divorced married a man who some say is a closeted homosexual ,
- She won custody of the kid, dude like other kids with some other lady
- You live in the city prolly because your ex is still giving you some money and no matter how much it is it is never enough,
- You’re wondering when did life fucking pass you by and why you’re at the same level of success professionally as James Van der Beek even though you were in a the first part of a Trilogy with Christian Bale, Christopher Nolan, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine
- You’re probably looking to get bagged but not have anyone know about it.
- When you get excited you get moist in the middle like a hostess cup cake that’s fallen into a chum bucket at a bait and tackle store out in the sun
- You like playing Beyonce’s All the Singles Ladies song because you want to try and recapture what it felt like to be relevant
Ladies and Gentleman – this describes with the exception of the batman movie 85-90% of the women I know. Like for everyone else comfort is key but she can go to greater lengths to get it. Let me give u an example: it cold in my house I put on some pants BOOM done. I want more from live and feel horribly trapped by the system and kind of feel disenfranchised in the society I find myself if – I get a six-pack of beer and hope for a quiet death that ends with a “whimper and not a bang”. She gets cold she can fly right now with no luggage or reservation of any sort to a warmer country
Leggings as pants isn’t bold and isn’t controversial any more than me drawing a happy face with a fro-hawk neck tatoo on me penis with my lady‘s plum red lipstick before I went to work. Btw how many shades of red are there when it comes to lipstick for fucks sake one time I was in a pharmacy for 10 minute helping my lady chose between reds, they have every red imaginable except dog dick red 🙂
Ok snark aside I get it. It’s an election year and there are all these other serious articles surfacing and its nice to just relax into a mild catatonic state of diminished mental activity. I’m just a bit of a curmudgeon and seem to think that news like this is given to us on purpose to atrophy our sense of self and socio-cultural awareness
- Suri Cruise, Katie Holmes Brave Autumn Chill (celebs.gather.com)
- Katie Holmes’s Sexy Night Out in Leather Pants (fabsugar.com)
- Katie Holmes: Early Morning Stroll with a Guy Pal! (justjared.com)
- Katie Holmes & Suri: Rainy Tuesday Twosome (justjared.com)
- Katie Holmes Rides the Subway in New York City! (au.eonline.com)
- Love It or Hate It? Katie Holmes Goes Gamine (bellasugar.com)
- Katie Holmes Pictured Riding New York Subway (contactmusic.com)
- Katie Holmes Takes Her Daughter and Her Heels to the Beach (fabsugar.com)
- See All of Katie Holmes’s Stylish Birthday Weekend Ensembles! (fabsugar.com)