There is to me nothing more ridiculous than the phrase the girl next door. The time has come for this myth to be debunked. Luckily I am just the negro to do just that. First I will talk about the girl next door, give you some cool information then I will set the records straight
Who is the Girl Next Door
The stereotype of the girl next door or the All-American girl is invoked in American contexts to indicate wholesome, unassuming femininity. During World War II, American propaganda often invoked her as the symbol of all things American. She is wholesome, naturally pretty, more demure female who we’ve come to know as “the girl next door.” Somehow she embodies all of our more mature and tamer instincts: marriage, children and tender companionship. The main difference in our thinking is that her qualities are just as important to us as her looks.
Girl Next Door Qualities
There are so many characteristics of the girl-next-door type that qualify as “good” or virtuous. These are things we’ve come to look for in a woman, which earn the respect of our male sensitive side.
- She’s a homebody. She cooks, cleans and is not afraid of being at home, helping out with chores.
- She’s nurturing and sweet. She’s understanding of your needs and is willing to take care of you when you’re sick.
- She doesn’t attract attention. She’s “under the radar,” so to speak. Guys won’t hit on her everywhere you go; not because she’s unattractive, but because she prefers to remain low-key, both in her appearance and her attitude.
- She’s predictable and safe. What you see is what you get. You’ll always know where you stand with her.
- She’s low maintenance.
- She has family values.
- She has a good personality. She is easygoing and able to joke around with you about all kinds of topics
The Girls/Women who lived next door to me:
When I hear the phrase the girl next door I ask myself who’s fucking neighborhood ? I lived in some neighborhood thats were minority neighborhoods, the girls next to me have been
- a drug addict with string of crazy people coming into and out of her apartment
- Immigrants from a Latin American Country working 100 hours a week to send money home,
- Has an abusive ex who came around sometimes to take money from her and hit her
- A young and aspiring Santeria priestess
- A hardened criminal
And the list can fucking go on. Whenever I think of that phrase i think that definitely not my fucking neighborhood. I frankly don’t think the girl next door exists here is my proof.
Exhibit 1: Examples of Girls Next Door
Every time I ask someone to give me an example of the girl next door they name a fictitious character in a movie. Check this out from Wikipedia:
Amy Rose in Sonic the Hedgehog – A fucking Cartoon hedgehog
Marilyn Monroe in Love Nest
– She was a whore who blew the president & leased out that gapping hole she called a vagina to the highest bidder
Britney Spears in her “Sometimes” video
– uhm do I need to say anything or should I post to her many beaver photos
Exhibit 2: History
With the qualities listed about its clear that this is some too good to be true shit. I have yet to meet a guy who wants a girl who is safe predictable and doesn’t make other guys a little envious when you are out together. Also to repeat during World War II, American propaganda often invoked the girl next door as the symbol of all things American. Human beings aren’t symbols they draw inspiration from symbols. Plus the girl next door thing started out in literature:
Both gender examples of the “Next Door” archetype are quintessentially addressed with Thornton Wilder’s Our Town in the characters of Emily Webb and George Gibbs or in Mark Twain’s The Adventures of Tom Sawyer series within the characters of Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher.
Conclusion – most serious evidence
This is based on my real life observation. What I learned from the lady drug (crack) addicted next door is that if people actually use the phrase to decribe a real person, not a character in some film or cartoon or book, that person is prolly selling pussy. The girl next door is fictitious when it is used to refer to s style of dress, movie/cartoon/literary reference but if it is used for an actually person she is a whore and all the nice-ness is for show.