With comedy I can search for the profound.
Let’s get right into it:
 Everyone read the same manual on producing bullshit lists which appear most frequent during the Holiday. These lists are popular because they exploit our shallowness, insecurity, and pourous self image. There are more often than not 5 reasons, or 10 reasons or 11. (Multiples of 5 seem to predominate).
10 Reasons Why I Am Excited to Be
5 Keys to Making/ Keeping Your New Year Resolutions.
10 Books I read/ People I dated/Banged
10 Movies with
5 step plan to Blogging/ Supporting sweat shop made clothing
Lesson learned: All of life’s most important or serious problems can be boiled down to a simple list. However since the dawn of paper we have not been able to find much use for this listing technology, outside of meaningless pontifications
 There are some people discussing and bringing up incredible important things on WordPress, like War, Neo Colonialism, Racial question, US foreign policy. But you would never think it from the freshly pressed excrement that is collaged on WordPress. This is not a knock on WordPress, but us as consumers unwillingly to disengage themselves from escapism to look at the unfamiliar and different
 Luckily a picture says a 1000 words, if it didn’t we would would have to read. Every since in 2nd grade when they started to phase of picture books, there has been a whole, an unfillable void to return with arms opens back to the picture. The current literacy rates in the US and in the inner city are testament to this desperate flight from literacy
Stay Tuned for the next installment
Mr. Mary Mutha Fucking Poppins
Disclaimer : The views expressed in this post are those of my own and are not inclusive of the blogs mentioned here.
- Why WordPress’s Freshly Pressed Is a Sham – Exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real. (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- CRITICISM and SARCASM together!!! AMAZING!!! (getawayzzz.wordpress.com)
- Twisted Logic: Why I Dont Vote for anything Politically Related 10 reasons (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Behind the Scenes of ASpoonFulofSuga: The Key to Sarcasm 1 (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Happy Holidays to Everyone (fashionslast.wordpress.com)
- My Own Blogging Resolution for Year 2012 (acrossdhitzuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Behind the Scenes of ASpoonFulofSuga: The Sweetness Behind the Sarcasm (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Sarcasm: Why It Hurts Us (radicalparenting.com)
- Friendship and Sarcasm (lighttothepeople.wordpress.com)
- Exhausted (smalltownnebraska.wordpress.com)
- New exhibition shows lighter side of art (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- How to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for the Search Engines (mykidcan.org)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Sober is no way to spend New Year’s Eve (learnfrommyfail.failblog.org)
- WordPress SEO-What You Should be Aware of (microphone-film.net)
- Another one: Seven “X” Seven Link Award. I’m serious! (worshipandswag.wordpress.com)
- What the World Needs Now (sex-religion-politics.com)