The public has issued a mandate and aside from most media outlets ad government officials many still aren’t compliant. As Americans we like to eat and when we eat we don’t like to learn anything from the TV, Internet or News that will clue us in on how far into a dystopian society we have journeyed into over the last Century
Life in the West’s last bastion in the face of globalization, America, is a world of perpetual war, pervasive government surveillance, and incessant public mind control, accomplished with a political system euphemistically described as a ‘Two party system’, which is administrated by a privileged inner party elite. Yet they too are subordinated to the totalitarian cult of personality of Big Business ($$$), the deified party leader who rules with a philosophy that decries individuality and reason effectively subordinating the people of America in the name of collective greater safety and good.
Did You See What I just Did: I fooled you!!!!
The last paragraph above sounds both succint and cogent. During the war on terror there have been moved to imprision American indefinitely. A lot of americans were spied on during the war, and also facebook and google have yet to come to terms with the concept of privacy. We have heard stunning talk about the Government governing too much. We all suspect looking at the debt ceiling and other Failed talks by the Super committee talks that there is an inner core, some sadistic cabal in a real hidden spectre that is concealed in plain site that control things in this country.
Whether or not you agree it is stunning that what I am saying is logical and if you dont agree you can at least see where I am coming from with my argument. You would be surprised to know that I lifted that whole paragraph out of a wikipedia page on the book 1984 by George Orwell. Here is the paragraph in its entirety from Wikipedia:
Life in the Oceanian province of Airstrip One is a world of perpetual war, pervasive government surveillance, and incessant public mind control, accomplished with a political system euphemistically named English Socialism (Ingsoc), which is administrated by a privileged Inner Party elite. Yet they too are subordinated to the totalitarian cult of personality of Big Brother, the deified Party leader who rules with a philosophy that decries individuality and reason as thoughtcrimes; thus the people of Oceania are subordinated to a supposed collective greater good.
I Fucking Nailed IT!!!
[Deez Nutz] …In yo face…It hurts..it burns don’t it – I mean peeing with some STD’s. My point is that we are too busy eating ourselves into oblivion, and in Jungian terms projecting our collective cultural shadow on others to be concerned with facts on what’s actually happening. For the most part we dont want to know and we shouldnt be told.
You can Imagine my consternation when I read the following in the Opinion section of the NY Times. Can you imagien the arrogance and self righteousness of this guy to tell things as they are.
The Main reason really though why I am mad is that what he is saying subtly goes against my theory that indefinite detention and imprisonment will save America not some return to religious value, or really looking beyond cut throat competition to find new way of including many of the socially/economically/culturally marginalized groups in America in a revamped democratic process. Anyways here it is – look at this bullshit….
Treatment of Prisoners
To the Editor:
“Beyond Guantánamo, a Web of Prisons” (front page, Dec. 11) illustrates the need for greater transparency and accountability in the federal Bureau of Prisons’ treatment of prisoners it classifies as terrorists.
The bureau opened its Communication Management Units in violation of federal law requiring public notice and comment. Five years later, the criteria for C.M.U. placement are so broad and ill defined that they could apply to virtually anyone, inviting arbitrary, inconsistent and discriminatory enforcement.
Prisoners subjected to special administrative measures may face even harsher conditions, including isolated housing and a virtual ban on contact with the outside world. Even access to lawyers may be restricted, leaving these prisoners with little protection against mistreatment and no meaningful opportunity to challenge their classification.
The bureau’s designation of a prisoner as a terrorist can have grave consequences, including years of solitary confinement. When the stakes are this high, outside oversight is essential. An investigation by the Justice Department’s inspector general of these inmates’ conditions of confinement, including mental health consequences, and the disproportionate placement of Muslim prisoners in C.M.U.’s, would be a good start.
- Letter: From the A.C.L.U.: Treatment of Prisoners (nytimes.com)
- Martial Law fast-tracking in Senate, ACLU advocates Udall bill instead Continue reading on Examiner.com Martial Law fast-tracking in Senate, ACLU advocates Udall bill instead – National Human Rights | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in- (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Congress on the move to legalize torture (rt.com)
- ACLU: Lawsuit alleges 3 immigrant women assaulted while in ICE custody (cnn.com)
- ACLU to Burchett: Rescind your sex offender policy (knoxnews.com)
- New ACLU report critical of private prsions (sentencing.typepad.com)
- State Department Releases 11 WikiLeaks Cables – With Redactions (dissenter.firedoglake.com)
- Final Practicum Post: Wikipedia (ca346f11304.wordpress.com)
- ACLU Report: A Call to Courage: Reclaiming Our Liberties Ten Years after 9/11 (arizonaatheist.blogspot.com)
- ACLU wins settlement over wrongful wiretap arrest (rt.com)
- “The Closed, Unfriendly World Of Wikipedia” and anti-expert sentiment (sethf.com)
- ACLU and Islam (broeder10.wordpress.com)
- A new way to contribute to Wikipedia (wikimedia.org)
- ACLU to Wireless Carriers: Stop Tracking Americans’ Movements (Click here to read this critical issue) (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- ACLU deputy sees national security extremes becoming entrenched ()
- Ron Paul, ACLU condemn Anwar al-Awlaki killing (cbsnews.com)
- ACLU Accuses FBI of Racial Profiling (abcnews.go.com)
- ACLU: Occupy MN has right to unrestricted use of public property – and free electricity, too (hotair.com)
- Those who mock God and Jesus (9millionvoices.com)
- NAACP, ACLU File Lawsuit Against City of Philadelphia for Rejecting Criminal Justice Reform Ad | NAACP (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- ACLU Accuses The FBI Of Racially Profiling Minorities (mediaanarchist.wordpress.com)