Here is what YOU can do about it:
The Only Fool Proof Solution is to support and implement like Alabama – the southern state that has historically been the moral epicenter of America, tough new law that targets Illegals families and sends them fleeing. With no one to pick the crops, acres and acres of fields are sitting there going to waste. Wasted food has positive ramifications for our war on obesity:
- We can no longer clog the arteries that feed the heart of America’s moral compass with excessive food and nutrients. As the moment between mouthfuls extends for longer and longer periods we can actually run the necessary diagnostic test to see if we should get an artificial one.
- This allows us to maintain our status as a hypocritical Christian Nation without having to spend money to maintain like we did when we dropped both bombs and food on Afghanistan.
How Apathy and Wastefulness Affects The Nation[ This mechanism you see below has been adapted from the free-radical halogenation common to industrial synthesis of organic molecules.]
- Initiation: (Food Going to Waste) x [(Less available food + General Obstinacy)] => Eating less
- Elongation: Eating Less => Increased Levels of Self Absorption and Crankiness => Increased levels of Wasting
- Termination: At a critical level of wastefulness we totally don’t care about being our brothers keeper and chase them away so we can wallow in our sorrow and gluttonous thoughts
Proofs That it is Works
The farmers said they lacked 40 percent of the total work force they needed. The numbers come from self-reported surveys completed by 189 farmers of onions, watermelons, bell peppers, cucumbers, squash, blueberries and blackberries, said John McKissick, director of the University of Georgia Center for Agribusiness and Economic Development, which is compiling the report.
It’s a snapshot of just a small fraction of Georgia’s farmers overall. The surveyed farmers hold just short of half the state’s overall acreage for those seven crops. And the seven crops examined in the study accounted for just 5 percent of Georgia’s $11.3 billion in farm products from 2009, according to the agribusiness center’s last annual report. The growers association reported other figures estimating even broader economic losses, based on the $74.9 million figure, but McKissick said those numbers were not scientifically derived.
What the Lamestream Media Doesn’t Want You to Know
The Constitution guarantees the fundamental rights and civil liberties of every person in America. The country was founded on the principles of liberty and justice for all and yet we are now witnessing an unprecedented attack on immigrants’ rights through laws and polices that codify discrimination against immigrants.
By paying taxes and Social Security, immigrants contribute far more to government coffers than they use in social services.
- Immigration has a positive effect on the American economy as a whole and on the income of native-born workers.
Almost all immigrants pay income taxes even though they can’t benefit from most federal and state local assistance programs and all immigrants pay sales and property taxes.
- Hispanic Churches Fight Alabama Crackdown on Immigration – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Alabama Immigration Law | breezespeaks (mbcalyn.com)
- You: Hispanic churches fighting Ala. immigration law (dailycomet.com)
- You: Democrats go to Alabama to fight Arizona-style immigration law (bostonherald.com)
- Alabama Utility Company Cuts Off Power to Illegal Immigrants (cujimmigrationnews.wordpress.com)
- You: U.S. makes case against Alabama’s immigration law (edition.cnn.com)
- Immigrant workers, farmers wary of Alabama law (rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com)
- U.S. makes case against Alabama’s immigration law (cnn.com)
- Who Could Have Seen this Coming? (Immigration Edition) (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Why Americans Won’t Do Dirty Jobs (rajultrivedi.wordpress.com)