I am having a lot of fun with this. The Facts presented here on sexual tourism came out this week. I am writing a separate post on that. I didn’t make this stuff up. Don’t worry this post isn’t serious at all, I still got that suga you came here for, that suga you need.
[Prancer] I don’t get it, Negro Pete they see leather harnesses, us breathing hard and granted our faces are close enough to each other’s part to get tickled by those warm blasts of air, still, why do human beings project their own unfulfilled sexual desire on us.
Many women are ignored by men in their country because their overweight or middle aged, and can’t date blacks openly. So they go get stuffed secretly; then hold on tighter to their handbags when I step into a room to hide the truth. If they were honest they’d just go to Harlem. Taking it deep doesn’t have to be expensive.
Humans cannot handle creating their own reality and accepting the consequences as their own doing. That’s why we exist ladies, to be crutches because long ago humanity convinced themselves they’re too cripple to walk unassisted.
I created a new exercise to help you. Dancer and Prancer come read what I wrote next to your names.
Stayed tuned for more tomorrow
Check out Ms. UC Sexy at So I Went Undercover – she’s sexy and a great blogger. If you dislike what I write, direct your hate mail to her because it’s through her blog I learned about BlogFestivus 2012. Here are my other Bloggers who are down this blogFestivus thing and also down with the same sickness I got: awesomeness
- Steve Betz – the holiday mixer.
- Rewind Revise – newly married and on her very own joy train.
- Lenore Diane – thoughts from the Elf Queen herself.
- Shouts from the Abyss – Tom’s on a mission to blighten your holiday season.
- Fix It or Deal – Amy Severson bringing it robot-style.
- Lynn Schneider Books – Lynn, the BlogFestivus newbie.
- 1 Point Perspective – the Bruce Willis of WordPress.
- Joe Owen’s Blog – he’s got forty-something eyes. Not Betty Davis eyes.
- MC’s Whispers – Maria-Christina works in PR. What kind of “spin” will she put on this writing challenge?
- LittleWonder2 – a musical surfing vampire lover. I know.
- Blog It or Lose It! – One word. Minecraft.
- Voice in Me – Reena’s from India…where reindeer go on vacation.
- Apprentice, never master – Gwendolyn, the fearless.
- A Year of Daily Posts – Sarah, the paperback writer (three manuscripts but they count.)
- Diary of a Sensitive Soul – Immie, blogging from the U.K. (Why am I feeling Bruce Springsteen?)
- Dot Knows! – Liz, the life changer.
- k8edid – oh, yes. She did.
- The Day After — A musing wannabe.
- BlogFestivus – A seasonal short story contest: Dasher (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus, Day Two: Seasons Change (stevebetz.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 2: Dancer (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus Day Two – Resurrection (blogdramedy.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus – Day Two: Dapper Dancer (shoutsfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)
- BlogFestivus 2012 Day 1: Dasher (randomsays.com)
- BlogFestivus – Dancer (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- Dancer – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- Dasher – BlogFestivus 2012 (fixitordeal.wordpress.com)
- Blogfestivus 2012 (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)