Announcement: I’ll be live Tweeting my First time Voting for children that’ll Inhabit the Insipid wastelands of the Future
Tomorrow is a historic day. Not because of the election but because I am going to vote as an experiment. It is my goal to provide commentary on the election as part of a book I’m putting together. (It’s a series of disparate reflections before during and after the election.) When such a precious historic moment is upon us it deserves to be recorded in the annals of history which is why I will be live tweeting my voting experience starting from whenever it is I wake up till i got to sleep. There is a lil voyeur in all of you, and I’m bring it out for my first time.
Follow me on Twitter
MrMary Twitter Handle:
The Official Hashtag
#Poliginity (Loosing My Political Virginity)
Elections have a serious sexual subtext to them. Two candidates like the hookers in Hunt Point (Bronx NYC) tell you everything you want to hear. They get all decked out and do a little dance for you to help you pick, all the while some how magically more and more money finds its way into their ‘coffers’. In the end you’re left all alone with nothing to show for it.
I’m pretty sure voting for the first time will pretty much be like my first time sexually it will be over quicker than expected, 50% of those who participated will feel robbed and shortchanged, and I will just want to go back to bed and cry myself to sleep foregoing the shower as much as I can.
- Hispanic PAC urges voters to Vote for Houston’s Education Future – Vote Yes for the HISD and HCC Bonds (prweb.com)
- Vote, Vote, Vote! (therantingpapizilla.wordpress.com)
- Fiona Shaw gives bravura show in Scenes from an Execution (theweek.co.uk)
- Will Farrell’s viral video changes votes; voting for a ‘slam dunk’ offends some (examiner.com)
- A Random Rant: Line-Cutting for Democracy (talkandsleep.wordpress.com)