You all know by now that unlike some Scientologist, I am a big fan of the ladies, and not just for the one time disposal use or for trapping in a marriage to make me seem less strange, or seem that my anus has seens more wear and tear than the Interstate Highway 495 going into DC.
I was there in spirit when y’all were fighting for women’s rights and for equality, and I still there in spirit waiting for all those limited but still great gains to be passed down to minority women so we can have a drunken rainbow party (black really does go with every color I’ve checked) orgiastic feast, of moral ineptitude, wanton debauchery, sybaritical meat-handling. I have met many American women who are staunch feminists, they have this cool asexual vibe. By feminist here I mean yelling at me for holding the door open for them when exiting or entering a building. They don’t need a man, and with Energizer D battery technology advancing as much as it is who can blame them.
and SO Then ……..
Isn’t it odd that :
Thousand if not millions of women are hook on the 50 Shades of Grey where women are literally, physically, and rod rammingly in a subservient position being controlled by a man who has mommy issues (i.e. saying “My mom was a crack whore“)
Breaking News: Chris Brown‘s new album ‘Fortune’ debuted at No. 1 on Billboard. Chris Brown‘s ’Fortune‘ is currently the 100th biggest selling album of 2012 in the United States with 134,935 units sold. Women make their boyfriends and male family member do tons of shit they want, and yet this fool’s album is number 1.
How it Make sense ???
In the US currently there is a war on Women. You can’t say Vagina in Michigan, then there is this and that controversy over birth control and according to The GOP women who do use them are Godless Free Loading Sluts. The Syrian Regime is using rape as a tactic of war, a women liberation fighter is killed in Pakistan… So how does this make sense ? Two reasons …..
Very easily, not all men are created equal not every guy is gonna take you to that special place despite your protests that you got to wake up early for work tomorrow. Dudes now a days have become complacent and lazy and have forgotten how to, or not taken inspiration from Exon on how to lay pipe: bludgeoningly deep and messy. [I put this reason here because there is a segment of the female population that blames all problems on men and I like appeasing all women.]
maybe all this S&M is a natural part of sexual expression between two people hetero or homo that love each other. There may be instances where past issues come out during the act, but those instances do not define the reality ….No that can’t be it that too straightforward and simple…
I was so puzzled and asked a lady friend who I have featured many times here, MsSexyTime, she gave me the best answer so far:
By The Way Check this out
- Womens rights vs Objectifying Women (ubuzabani.wordpress.com)
- Thea Iberall’s “We Did It For You” at the Honoring Women’s Rights Conference at National Steinbeck Center on September 8. (prweb.com)
- Women’s rights activist shot dead, Zimbabwe Police Arrest Women Over Protests, Feminist café in Lebanon (psawomenpolitics.wordpress.com)
- I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR! A Call to Arms to Fight For Women’s Rights AGAIN! (bewarethebelievers.wordpress.com)
- Afghan women’s rights on the brink (thefword.org.uk)
- I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR! A Call to Arms to Fight For Women’s Rights AGAIN! (bewarethebelievers.com)
- Women’s Rights Looking up in France (voanews.com)
- GaGa’s Bad Romance Twists Into Anti-War On Women Anthem (prweb.com)
- Women’s rights are Human rights (freedomfrompornculture.wordpress.com)
- President of Muslims for Progressive Values Tells How Acceptance and Diversity Honors Women’s Rights (prweb.com)
- UK: Revealed-6 women on Labour’s shortlist in Redcar, plus: Canada’s war on women’s rights, lamenting women’s suffrage (US) (psawomenpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Women Rights and Rio+20 (mombloggersforsocialgood.com)
- Illogical Thoughts that make perfect sense (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Larry King Talks Women’s Rights In Azerbaijan (rferl.org)
- LGBT Rights Take Away from Women’s Rights? (bilerico.com)
- WTF Chart: Men Overwhelmingly Quoted In Media About Women’s Rights, Abortion & Birth Control (thefrisky.com)
- Feeling a bit ineffectual. (freedomfrompornculture.wordpress.com)
- Illogical Fandom: David Robinson (cosbysweaters.com)
- Heaven: Where is it and How do I get there? (fredswolfe.wordpress.com)
- Artist Exposes a Creative Urgency in Environmental Issues Through Artworks (prweb.com)
- Collected comments: feminism a focus-sapper? (generalsystemsvehicle.blogspot.com)
- Is the Syrian Regime Using Rape as a Tactic of War? (world.time.com)
- Melinda Gates: Family Planning Means Sterilizing Women in Developing Nations (theintelhub.com)