There is a secret pact between celebrities and the American public, and I am about to expose it right now. This is exclusive shit that maybe not in the best interest for me to tell because I wanna be rich and famous and have people follow my tweets and know when I am taking a shit or eating Lucky Charms (Not fortified with extra fibre). Yes I am looking to get paid and flood the net with my useless rantings (even more useless than what I post here) anyone knows people who know people other than Pat Reilly or Phil Jackson that can take me to the promise land of gold and easy women please email me.
The Secret Pact
When one becomes a celebrity one really becomes a gateway, or a door for other to live vicariously through your exploits good or bad. You are an escape for many people from the banality of existence while at the same time you are a whore. Studios networks pimp you out because people will spend money to see you do whatever it is you do.
With this being said, here are some things not to do:
- Don’t Say anything that makes people think critically .
- Don’t Criticize anything American, about America, made in America -even if it makes sense too especially since you’re American
- Don’t let people know how good life is for you, tell them about how busy you are flying everywhere chasing.
- Don’t keep the painful moments that happen to you a secret.
- Don’t Think out loud.
- Don’t Try and Look your age.
- Don’t Let your crack or cocaine binges last more than a summer.
Here are some things to do:
“Smile and others will smile back. Smile to show how transparent, how candid you are. Smile if you have nothing to say. Most of all, do not hide the fact you have nothing to say nor your total indifference to others. Let this emptiness, this profound indifference shine out spontaneously in your smile.”
― Jean Baudrillard
- Every now and then wear regular clothes and jog where you can be photographed so that people still think they can relate to you
- Help Steve Gutenberg from Police Academy start his career again.
- Suddenly go to rehab even though u don’t need it you will may get those grittier roles that have always escaped you
- Change Your hairstyle as often as possible
- Start your own clothing line to ensure that child labor abuses continue, also be Cathy Lee Gifford’s friend she needs some
- She as often as you can about the craft, about how what u do is art, and adopt foreign 3rd world kids
- Do indulge your arrogance
- The Cowboy from the Village People, Baudrillard, Twitter and some Sexy Rumpus (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- WELCOME TO AMERICA – The Lies Travel Books Tell Tourist (2) (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- The Secret Pact between the Public and Celebrities (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Document Reveals Draconian Details of Obama’s Secret Globalist Trade Pact (sgtreport.com)
- Flying with Bukowski (silverbirchpress.wordpress.com)
- Light Summer Scarves All for Under $50! (beso.com)
- So it’s been a month… (anauthorslife.com)
- Selling Away America! (waylon1776.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review – Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom (fox2now.com)
- Under Cover of Darkness, an International Corporate Coup Is Underway (12160.info)
- Moonrise Kingdom – Animated Book Short (milkandcookies.com)
- Win A MOONRISE KINGDOM Prize Pack! (U.S Readers Only) (thepeoplesmovies.com)