(This started out as a joke between myself and this incandescent blogger. We were talking about thanksgiving and how all my eating will turn me into an even fatter fuck than I am now)
When I first came home a on my bday almost about a year ago, my mother said I looked 9 months pregnant, with the silver back gorilla shape left over from my days powerlifting/bodybuilding. It seems over-exaggeration and sarcasm run in the family. basically my family said everything short of “You’re a fat Fuck”. When In my heyday I used to work out like a machine , my parent then told me I was a barrel, I looking like a circus performer. I was even asked, “Why cant I just do pull-ups and push-ups like Usher. It seems as if there was no pleasing anyone until someone has to move and have many heavy boxes or someone needs something carried.
The other day I was playing around with one of those BMI calculators for my height at my weight I am considered to be morbidly obese. This is a dire situation folks I am coming online for your support and encouragement to help me beat this thing (that’s sounded funny in my head giggle). Take a look at this pictures (I have to warn you its graphic) and definition of morbid obesity
Morbid obesity is a serious health condition that can interfere with basic physical functions such as breathing or walking. Those who are morbidly obese are at greater risk for illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gallstones, osteoarthritis, heart disease, and cancer. Morbid obesity is diagnosed by determining Body Mass Index (BMI). BMI is defined by the ratio of an individual’s height to his or her weight. Normal BMI ranges from 20-25.
So What Next
When I was younger I toyed with the idea of natural bodybuilding contest, but I didn’t like the g-string crap they made u wear, and in all honest its reminded me too much the story of the Trojan Horse – bunch of sweaty dudes all oiled up in a tight space..uhm.. well I mean nowadays we have deodorant, medicated powder and the overpowering Axe body spray but still, being wedged in there and then flexing on top of each other sound definitely wrong. (I wrote that without any intention of double entendre )
So now I am gonna hit the gym and hopefully like Jessica Simpson someone can pay me $4 million dollars to lose some weight in a public sorta way.
Maybe I will publicize my journey here on the Blog and I will call it: From Fat-Ass to Dumb-Ass – the journey of a fatso African American Man to a Dumbass R&B singer ?
If you can correctly guess my weight I will send you a real prize, a secret prize that will wreak of awesomeness !!! Refer to this picture from my prior post:
- Kidney Donation Hindered By Obesity (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Pregnant obese women face birth risks (news.theage.com.au)
- Pregnant obese women face birth risks (news.smh.com.au)
- Obesity may contribute to nationwide shortage of organ donors (foxnews.com)
- Study: Obesity May Lead to Shortage of Organs for Transplantation (inquisitr.com)
- Obesity Prevention | Special Edition (education.com)
- Obese drivers more likely to forgo seatbelt (futurity.org)
- The Bulging Costs Of America’s Obesity Epidemic (zerohedge.com)
- Obese Drivers Less Likely to Buckle Up (nlm.nih.gov)
- Obesity Increases Surgical Site Infection Risk : Family Practice News (earlsview.com)
- I’m (Not) A Helper (amienickel.wordpress.com)