You might not be able to tell from my skin color but I love to sing. If you were able to discern such a personal tidbit of information you might be a fan of Mariah Carey. The post Tommy Mattola, Mariah who ate massive quantities of fried chicken, turning black chairs upside down to ride the legs and roll with Puffy
But, in order to steer the conversation back something non-offensive whenever I’m working I find myself also singing. I’ve a great love for music in all its shapes and forms and today while scrolling through all the blogs I like and subscribed while I was listening to music and there were a few songs which seemed to match the authors of the blogs I was reading. So i though why not put together a blog post entitled: My Favorite Bloggers As Songs I hear or listen too:
TheSandyTongue has the testicular fortitude (aka cohones) to speak his mind and be imperially who he is. He is one of the few people who I respect. He is on a continual search for clarity and sense, but isn’t stuck up about it; he is rather down to earth. We may articulate things differently, but we both know what’s up.
The similarities are too much to share:
- We both didn’t get the Dick Clarke Obsession
- We are both fucking tired of Al Sharpton. You maybe surprised to hear it but not every negro pledges their undying allegiance to him, until that is some cops fuck me up for no reason then I may have use for him
- We both can’t get down with Oprah both big and skinny Oprah
- We both don’t think the Kardashians should get airtime, especially for mouth milking a D class rapper ( It’s not the 80′s every girl does it )
- We both like the works of Charles Bukowski, Sublime, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn.
- GoldBond’s Medicated Powder – need I say more
- He recommend the Vol De Nuit bar in NYC – Belgian Beer and Pommes Frites – I didn’t know about this place before and I will be drowning some sorrows with some friends there this weekend.
The list goes on. I hope in the future to be able to interview the Big Homey, aka MrSandyTongue. Check out the related article section to see where we have collaborated in the past and other posts in common. In the meanwhile Enjoy these two song which in head remind me of TheSandyTongue. Stayed tuned for the next blogger in the series.
- Counting the Tanks at the Vatican: The Circus of Life by TheSandyTongue & MrMary (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Recommending a Post on TheSandytongue (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- MrMary Answers a serious Question on Dick Clarke posted on TheSandyTongue Blog (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- A Deconstructed Date in Response to TheSandyTongue’s The First Honest Dating Profile(NSFW) (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Counting Tanks at the Vatican: TheSandyTongue & MrMary Team-up to put a boot in ya Ass (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- The First Honest Dating Profile(NSFW) (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Honored with these great comments (1) – Thanks for Everything (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Counting the Tanks at the Vatican: The Circus of Life by TheSandyTongue & MrMary (thesandytongue.wordpress.com)